Available for download on the Downloads page.
This minor update fixes several “quality of life” issues that improve the performance and responsiveness of Infirmary Integrated in certain edge cases, especially when making on-the-fly simulations and presentations. Specifically, waveform tracings now respond more robustly to rate changes made to vital signs, including:
- Vital sign rate changes now properly trigger responses in patient physiology and waveforms according to the “apply buffer” timer. This is most notable when simulating a heart rate < 20 bpm or a respiratory rate < 10. For example:
- Before this fix: when simulating a profoundly bradycardic or bradypneic patient, changes to vital signs would take 1 cardiac or respiratory cycle (up to 60 seconds!) before reflected in waveform tracings.
- After this fix: changes to vital signs will be reflected in waveform tracings in 5 seconds or less.
- This does not include waveforms on the External Fetal Monitor (EFM) or Tocograph.
- Loading a simulation file (.ii file) now starts waveform tracings immediately.
- Before this fix: when loading a simulation file, it would take 1 cardiac or respiratory cycle to begin waveform tracings- this could be up to 60 seconds in a profoundly bradycardic or bradypneic patient!
- 12-lead ECG tracings are now labeled in the top-left corner of their leads, simulating real-life 12-leads.