In this minor release, a few subtle but important changes and fixes were implemented:
- QRS interval and QTc interval is now adjustable under “Cardiac Profile”
- As you would expect, on all ECG tracings on all simulation devices, the QRS and ST segments are now drawn to those set intervals
- Allows for advanced simulation of narrow or wide complex morphologies, or abnormally elongated or shortened QTc pathology
- Changes made to vital signs, etc. (to the underlying digital patient model) are now applied synchronously with the cardiac and respiratory cycles
- Changing cardiac vital signs or rhythms no longer creates artifact or “ectopic”-appearing beats on ECG waveforms
- Changing respiratory vital signs or rhythms no longer creates artifact as well
Some minor bugfixes were made to the Simulator interface for improved user experience. A bugfix was made to the Scenario Editor that fixed a feature-breaking bug. Specific details are in commit notes and issues logs.