Major changes since last release (v0.93):
- Defibrillator functionality: defibrillation, cardioversion, and transcutaneous pacemaker implemented
- Can defibrillate and cardiovert with regular sequence (select function, change energy, charge, shock)
- Transcutaneous pacemaker functional: select energy and rate, will pace if it meets patient’s capture threshold
- Patient’s capture threshold adjustable in Patient Editor
- Realism updates
- Waveform modeling (e.g. CVP) with both atrial and ventricular components now draw both portions dependent on rhythm
- Localization strings updated.
- Server functionality implemented:
- Automatically checks for updates to Infirmary, notifies if update available
- Basic data collection for usage statistics (Infirmary version, date/time, username, IP address, MAC address)
- Exceptions (handled program crashes) updated to server for debugging purposes
- Debugged implementation of:
- Save()/Load() functionality, all pertinent data passed through and processed
- Error handling and exception handling strengthened
Next steps before release: beta testing and minor interface updates/debugging.