For previous versions or other packages (e.g. .zip) of Infirmary Integrated, please visit Infirmary Integrated’s GitHub repository’s list of Releases.
Installation Instructions for Windows
- Download the Infirmary Integrated installer executable file (.exe file) for Windows.
- Run the installer executable file.
- A shortcut for Infirmary Integrated will be placed on the Start menu. You can click that shortcut to launch Infirmary Integrated!
- Note: During installation Windows will prompt you to allow the program to make changes to your computer and may require administrative access. Please read the note below regarding installation security warnings. If installation is a problem for you, you can also download a portable version (.zip file) from the project’s software repository and run the “Infirmary Integrated.exe” file to launch Infirmary Integrated.
Installation Instructions for MacOS
- Download the Infirmary Integrated package for MacOS
- Navigate to the download folder in Finder
- Double-tap the downloaded file to unzip it
- Navigate into the newly unzipped folder (e.g. “infirmary-integrated-2.3.0-macos”)
- Hold “Control” and click on the “Infirmary Integrated” app- continue holding “Control”
- While holding “Control”, click “Open”
- At the security warning, click “Open”
- You can repeat the same process to open the Infirmary Integrated Scenario Editor app
- To add the apps to your “Applications” folder, simply drag and drop them in Finder
Installation Instructions for Linux (Debian and Ubuntu) with ‘apt’
From the command line, execute the following commands
sudo apt install apt-transport-https
sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/share/keyrings/
sudo wget -O /usr/local/share/keyrings/infirmary-integrated.asc https://www.infirmary-integrated.com/packages/apt-repo/infirmary-integrated.asc
sudo wget -O /etc/apt/sources.list.d/infirmary-integrated.sources https://www.infirmary-integrated.com/packages/apt-repo/infirmary-integrated.sources
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install infirmary-integrated
Manual Installation Instructions for Linux
Click here for a note regarding installation security warnings